· Undertake the proper and timely scanning for pay code customers submitted applications using client document archiving system to keep accurate and current details of each customer.
· Address any query and compliances of Key Account customers such as payment to the wrong account, or high consumption or adjustment etc. to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
· Add or deduct and transfer or adjust any financial transaction required by any payee code or customer based on the related requisition form.
· Report any abnormal transactions to the Billing Support department to ensure financial output is reasonable and reliable.
· Make arrangement between client and payee code customers such as creating special account, to facilitate the transactions and procedures of payment between the entities.
· Undertake necessary action to resolve all outstanding issues in a timely and efficient manner that related to customer’s accounts.
· a)Integrate appropriate OSH management into processes and culture. Ensure that staff has the knowledge to meet their responsibilities and that OSH risks are identified and controlled
· b)OSH roles and responsibilities include:
· Provide OSH information, training and supervision
· Assist with the preparation of risk assessments
· Ensure application of appropriate risk control measures; and Reporting of OSH hazards and incidents